Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's Not Just Me

I received this email from my mother yesterday, and was so relieved to know that it's not just me that does this stuff.

I needed to take the soiled dishcloth and deposit it into the clothes hamper, and I needed to go potty. So I went into the bathroom, lifted the lid of the hamper, threw the dishcloth in and froze. It just didn't look right. There was water in there. Then realized I had sailed past the hamper and lifted the toilet lid and flung the dishcloth in. I laughed myself silly.

Then I went back to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. True to normal routine, I picked up the kettle to empty out yesterday's water into the sink, turned my head to look at my timer to see how much time I had to go before I could eat breakfast, (my meds have to be taken 30min. before food) and turned back again to the job in hand, to find I had emptied the kettle onto the counter top and all down the cupboard to the floor. Well, I only have TWO sinks to choose from but.... I laughed myself silly again.

Sidney
(her dog) is mystified.

No comments:

Post a Comment